A little while ago, Sophie Li from The Wordsmith Apprentice and SB Poscente from Three Hours Too Soon both nominated me for the Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award. Thanks ladies!
The rules are simple:
1) Thank and link to the person that nominated you.
2) Share 7 random facts about yourself.
3) Pass the award to 15 of your blogging buddies. (Since this award has really made the rounds already, I've kept my selections down to three.)
4) Notify the recipients
Here are my 7 random facts:
- There can never be too much caramel sauce. Never!
- I have my Grade 8 in piano with the Royal Conservatory of Music
- My favourite words to say include: 'tube', 'bungalow', and 'slice'. I just think they're fun to say out loud. (I'm easily amused.)
- Last year, I went on a snorkeling excursion near Playa del Carmen (Mexico) that included open water snorkeling, a cave dive, and this thing they call the Mayan Sacrifice, where you jump off a cliff into the waters of an ancient sinkhole (cenote). Even though I'm not a fan of heights, I made myself do it. All I can say is that it didn't look that high until I stepped off the ledge:
- I enjoy the challenge of figuring out how things work and hacking/building stuff with HTML, Access, etc. (I have no formal training, but I seem to absorb technical stuff really quickly.)
- To date, I have completed 6 novels and 3 short stories. (Now I just need to publish them!)
- I am well-known in certain circles (under a different alias) for creating weird/humourous Photoshop mashup pieces of Trent Reznor and the touring members of Nine Inch Nails:
Here are my nominees for this award:
Some more award business:
I was also nominated again last week for The Versatile Blogger Award by Orlando Ramos. Thanks Orlando! Since I've already won this award previously and passed it on, I'm going to be lazy and just refer to my original post. ;)
Whew! I think I'm all caught up now...